Before registering, please review our refund policy below.
- OPTION 1 - ONLINE REGISTRATION
Racers may use our secure online registration and payment form through Zone4.ca if they choose. Please note that there is a processing fee to use this service. The fee works out to roughly $1 per person, plus 3% of the total (charged by Visa/Mastercard).OPTION 2 - OFFLINE REGISTRATION
Click here to download a PDF entry form, then mail it with payment to:
454 Pringle Ave
- Registration will close at midnight on Monday July 15, 2019. There are absolutely no Race Day registrations.
- Offline registrations are considered incomplete until full payment is received. Payments must be received prior to the close of registration on July 15th.
- Racers under 18 years of age must be on a team that includes at least one adult.
- Cheques or money orders must be made payable to Storm Racing.
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
- Race Fees
(per person)Early Entry
(until Apr 30)Regular Entry
(May 1-Jul 17)4-Hour Race$110$1208-Hour Race$135$1504-Hour Family Team$95$105
13% HST will be added to all entry fees
- Entry into RockstAR is to be viewed as an all-in commitment made at the point of registration – please note that entry fees may only be refunded to a maximum of 50% of the total amount paid if the request is made anytime before the six weeks leading up to the event date, and that no refunds will be offered under any circumstances within those six weeks prior to the event.
- Requests to transfer entry fees to other events within the Storm Racing series will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, but will not be considered when the request is made within three weeks of the event date.
- Team categories and/or members of a team may be changed, but only if notification is given prior to Race Day.
- In the event that a race is cancelled or postponed due to factors beyond our control, (including, but not limited to, severe weather, war, flood, pandemic, or any factor that may make the operation of the event dangerous to participants, staff and volunteers), Storm Racing will make every effort to reschedule the race to a later date of its choosing. However, no refunds will be issued if a re-scheduled date is not possible. If a new date is offered, no refund will be granted to registrants who are unable to participate in the rescheduled event.