Before registering, please review our refund policy below.
- OPTION 1 - ONLINE REGISTRATION
Racers may use our secure online registration and payment form through Zone4.ca if they choose.
Please note that there is a processing fee to use this service. The fee works out to roughly $1.50 per person, plus 3% of the total (charged by Visa/Mastercard).OPTION 2 - OFFLINE REGISTRATION
Click here (COMING SOON!) to download a 2021 PDF entry form, then send a scanned copy by email to info (at) stormevents (dot) ca
We will then follow up to arrange for etransfer payment.
- Registration will close at 11:59pm on Monday July 12, 2021 (or sooner if maximum capacity is reached). There are absolutely no Race Day registrations.
- Offline registrations are considered incomplete until full payment is received. Payments must be received prior to the close of registration on July 12th.
- Racers under 18 years of age must be on a team that includes at least one adult.
- Race Fees
(per person)Early Entry
(until May 31)Regular Entry
(June 1-Jul 12)4-Hour Race$110$1208-Hour Race$135$1504-Hour Family Team$95$105
13% HST will be added to all entry fees
- Receipt of your registration will be acknowledged via email. Please contact us if you do not receive confirmation of your registration.
- You can also check the registered team list by clicking here
- All of the Race Day details are provided in the racer information packages (COMING SOON)
- Entry into RockstAR is to be viewed as an all-in commitment made at the point of registration – please note that no refunds (partial or full) will be offered for any reason.
- Requests to transfer entry fees to other events within the Storm Racing series will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, but will not be considered when the request is made within three weeks of the event date.
- Team categories and/or members of a team may be changed, but only if notification is given prior to Race Day.
- In the event that a race is cancelled or postponed due to factors beyond our control, (including, but not limited to, severe weather, war, flood, pandemic, or any factor that may make the operation of the event dangerous to participants, staff and volunteers), Storm Racing will make every effort to reschedule the race to a later date of its choosing. However, no refunds will be issued if a re-scheduled date is not possible. If a new date is offered, no refund will be granted to registrants who are unable to participate in the rescheduled event.
What About COVID?
Storm Racing is fully committed to running safe and responsibly-produced events - an overview of our return-to-racing plans related to COVID-19 is available here. We are also regular racers ourselves, and very much want to see all of us enjoying race events again! Please know that we will do everything we possibly can to host this year’s RockstAR, and in the safest manner possible.
However, if this year’s race cannot viably be held due to gathering restrictions set by either Provincial or local health authorities, we will defer all entries to the 2022 event. Please understand that we will not be able to offer refunds in this situation, but that we will 100% commit to delivering on our promise to create a fun and safe race experience for you, as soon as it is realistically possible.